Based in Perm, Russia
You are a shaman and you have the ability to see the mysterious spirit world. You are about to visit three layers of this universe - the first one is the lower world where dwell ancients gods and spirits of the dead...
The game started out as a simple runner, but since then has grew into an atmospheric adventure game. We delved into the myths of finno-ugric people of our land (Perm, Russia), and since then didn't stop working on the game.
- Deep atmosphere with gripping soundtrack.
- Storyline based on finno-ugric myths.
- Silent narrative.
- Simple controls, but challenging puzzles.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GamesJamUnity" 1st place
- "DevGAMM 2016 Moscow" Best Narrative
- "GamesJamKanobu 2016" Best game, 3rd place
- "GamesJamKanobu 2016" DevGAMM Choice
- "XGM.guru Project Support" Winner of the "Unique idea" nomination in gamejam on http://www.xgm.guru
- "I’ve always enjoyed games that focus on the atmosphere and The Mooseman delivers. Not only does it look good, the soundtrack and audio effects are excellent."
- Alexandru Chirila, Softpedia.com
- "It’s a tough puzzle adventure with beautiful artwork and a great sense of atmosphere."
- Calum Fraser, alphabetagamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Latest demo version
Available for free from our website mooseman.ru.
Available for free from soundcloud.com.
We are a small team of enthusiasts in Perm city, Russia. We call ourselves the Morteshka team (“Mort” - french for dead + “Matreshka” - famous russian toy). We love all things mysterious, historical and atmospheric, and our games reflect that.
More information on Morteshka, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Mooseman Credits
Gamedesigner, Programmer, Artist
Music composer, Sound designer